Why Hawaiian Energy
We are an active member in:
- Rebuild Hawaii Consortium
- Better Business Bureau of Hawaii (accredited member)
- Approved Preferred Vendor for Kamehameha Schools
- Registered member of HEPS (Hawaiian Electronic Procurement System)
- Approved HECO integrator
- Licensed contractor in the State of Hawaii (C-29898) for solar electricity and solar thermal
- We have partnerships with businesses, government agencies and subcontractors throughout Hawaii.
- We are very familiar with Hawaii’s energy policies, tax credits, and renewable power incentives that can save you money.
No one knows better than we do the importance of keeping Hawaii green for generations to come. And fortunately, the local governments and major electricity utilities on the Islands agree. With the Hawaii Clean Energy Initiative, they have made significant commitments and incentives to develop energy independence and increase Hawaii’s use of renewable sources of power. So there’s never been a better time to switch to sustainable energy.